Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To Sit Alone With My Conscience Will Be Judgment Enough For Me





My my has it been a long time. I really am sorry. I just dont have anything important to write about anymore. Im a dry well. I have no new fountain of information to spew. Although, i do have some feelings to share about Joshua and Samson.
Lets start with Samson. Recently he has been talking to me more and more over IM like he did when he liked me. But the thing is, is that since we haven't really talked in a while its kinda awkward but i dont know, he's just been more talkative. I dont have to drag out the yes's and no's from him. I dont have to ask him question after question to have a simple conversation. Hell, he talks more than i do! So after we had been chatting for a bit, i consulted Kelsey. Her theory is that he never stopped liking me and that he just likes me even more now and i dont believe that. The reason: Because you cant just always like someone a little bit. Either you like someone or you dont! So i dont know. Its confusing and annoying and slightly frustrating because: I was there the whole time. He knew how to contact me to talk, he knew where my class is he knew everything. And he didn't use that knowledge. Meaning when he liked me he pasted himself to the hallway walls to avoid passing me in the hall. He would walk the other way and avoid me at all costs at school. But he could have asked me out. He could have talked to me. But he didnt. And as much as it hurt to find out that he no longer cared for me (i REALLY liked him. My first major crush/liking someone)i got over him eventually. And now if he does like me again, it sucks because its kind of too late, you know? Like i was there all along and he didn't bother and now hes interested and im not "available" for him anymore. But another thing is that i think i still might like him. But i told Kelsey that i didnt and that i was over him and everything so i dont know if i can tell her oh just kidding,i do still like him. Sigh. boys boys boys. They make your head spin sometimes.
Ok, now to talk about Joshua. He's going out with Shelby Norman, a chick in the highschool (she's in 9th grade) and my question is how did they know about each other? Apprently they've been dating for like nearly 2 months so i dont know. I thought that something was up yesterday while walking to art with Kelsey i saw them sitting on the brick wall and she was doodle-bopping all over his arm. And today he like spent the entire time over there with her. I just kind of found it weird. I dont know why. Maybe im jealous or something but i really dont know. And not to hate on Shelby or anything, but i think that she's just sort of playing him. She's done it to a lot of guys so i dont really know. Maybe the reason why im kinda feeling weird about this is because maybe i like him. I think i did like him at some point and maybe it never went away but maybe i dont. Who knows with my head?
Anywho, i have to go start my homework. And watch SNL. And the office. And do a bunch of other shit.
So pip pip cheerio for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment