Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sometimes I'm Confused By What I Think Is Really Obvious. But What I Think Is Really Obvious, Obviously Isn't Obvious.



Confusion. I suffer from a serious case of confusion. Normally my hunches are spot on, i can predict what will happen and more than half the time, im right. I can predict what relationships will happen and when. I can tell when a guy likes a girl. But thats for everyone else. Not ever really for me. Its hard for me to read myself. Today espically.
I was sitting outside near the entrance of the art gallery at school with Alex and Anna. Nearly the entire jr. high was in the theater, one building over, in musical practice. It was lunch and Kelsey needed to go spend time with Mia (and ex-friend of mine, but Kelsey is still friends with her)so i decided to spend lunch with Alex and Anna. I've known them for almost 10 years (no joke) and we've always been SUPER close. So as we sat outside, the hot sun beating down on us and a slight breeze tousling our hair about our faces, we talk. We catch up, make jokes, have good laughs and eat each others food. Then Kelsey walks down the sidewalk thing towards us. Mia was at musical practice so that meant that Kelsey would be able to have lunch with us. Yay. But then i started noticing that he was constantly walking up and down the little sidewalk thing. That he kept going to the basketball court then to the art gallery then back again, until one time he came out of the art gallery and walked around us and headed towards the green, which was right next to us. He was throwing a baseball with John Michael, a 7th grader and then i lost sight of him, but found him again quickly.
Joshua was laying down on the green next to Shelby. They were chatting. Raianna was talking to them, probably saying how cute they where together and they where probably eating that shit up. Anyway, i noticed them while throwing away my water bottle in the recycling bin (like the good samaratin i am). When Kelsey and i where walking back to class in the last 5 minutes of lunch she was walking on the right side of me so that means that in order to face her i would be facing the green. Which means i would be facing Joshua. I think he saw me looking. He always seems to be looking at me now whenever i seem to look at them.
Is this the voice of a jealous person talking to you tonight? Do i really like him? Well even if i do, school is almost up. He had a whole year. And next year in highschool he's going to be even closer to her so im the one who ends up lucked out.Yet again.
It seems to happen alot, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment